RayOne with patented Lock & Roll technology for a smoother, more consistent rolling and delivery of the lens via micro incision
Easy to use, true 2-step system
Simple and intuitive
– Minimal learning curve
– Minimizes error
– Designed to enable repeatability
– Reduces operating time
STEP 1. Insert OVD into cartridge via port
STEP 2. Lock cartridge ready for implantation
Lock & Roll technology
Rolls the lens to under half its size before injection
– Consistent, smoother delivery
– Reduces insertion forces
Fully enclosed cartridge with no lens handling
– Reduces the risk of lens damage
– Minimizes chance of contamination
Consistently locked and rolled to under half its size in one simple action
1.65 mm RayOne nozzle
Smallest fully preloaded injector nozzle
– Ease of insertion
– Compatible with MICS
Parallel sided for minimal stretch
– Sub 2.2 mm wound-in delivery
– Maintains incision architecture
RayOne Aspheric technical spec
+8.0 D to +30.0 D (0.5 D increments)
+31.0 D to +34.0 D (1.0 D increments)
Delivery System Type:
Fully preloaded IOL injection system
Sub 2.2 mm
Single use, fully preloaded IOL injection system
Single handed plunger
Aspheric Monofocal IOL
Single piece Rayacryl hydrophilic acrylic
26% in equilibrium
Benzophenone UV absorbing agent
UV Light Transmission:
UV 10% cut-off is 380 nm
Biconvex (positive powers)
Anterior aspheric surface with aberration-neutral technology
Optic Edge Design:
Amon-Apple 360° enhanced square edge
Closed loop with anti-vaulting haptic (AVH) technology
Estimated Constants for Optical Biometry
For Contact Ultrasound, the estimated A-constant is 118.0 Please note that the constants indicated for all Rayner lenses are estimates and are for guidance purposes only. Surgeons must always expect to personalize their own constants based on initial patient outcomes, with further personalization as the number of eyes increases.
The IOL preloaded within the Rayner RayOne injection system is a Rayner 600C Aspheric. The Rayner 600C Aspheric has optical and material equivalence to the Rayner C-flex 570C and 970C IOLs.
The combined IOL and injection system is referred to as RayOne Aspheric (RAO600C).
INDICATIONS: The Rayner 600C intraocular lens is indicated for primary implantation for the visual correction of aphakia in adults in whom a cataractous lens has been removed by phacoemulsification. The lens is intended to be placed in the capsular bag.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Apart from non-specific contraindications related to any form of ocular surgery, the following specific contraindications must be respected.
2. Active ocular disease (e.g. chronic severe uveitis, proliferative diabetic retinopathy, chronic glaucoma not responsive to medication)
3. Children under the age of 21 years
4. Corneal decompensation or corneal endothelial cell insufficiency
5. Persons who are pregnant or nursing
WARNINGS: A risk/benefit ratio must be assessed before confirming a patient as a candidate for the Rayner 600C IOL implantation, if they are suffering from any of the following conditions:
11. Patients in whom the intraocular lens may affect the ability to observe, diagnose, or treat posterior segment diseases.
12. Surgical difficulties at the time of cataract extraction which might increase the potential for complications (e.g. persistent bleeding, significant iris damage, uncontrolled positive pressure, or significant vitreous prolapse or loss)
13. A distorted eye due to previous trauma or developmental defect in which appropriate support of the IOL is not possible.
14. Circumstances that would result in damage to the endothelium during implantation.
15. Suspected microbial infection.
16. Children under the age of 2 years are not suitable candidates for intraocular lenses.
Since the Rayner 570C C-flexIOL clinical study was conducted with lens implantations into the capsular bag only, there is insufficient data to demonstrate the safety and efficacy for ciliary sulcus placement of the 570C or 600C IOLs.
ATTENTION: Reference the Instructions for Use labeling for complete listing of indications and precautions.
CAUTION: Federal U.S law restricts this device to the sale by, or on the order of a physician.